Saturday, December 29, 2007

My first blog!

This is my very first post and I am very excited to start blogging. I have a friend who blogs and it is really nice to be able to read it every once in awhile and catch up on her life. So, basically, that is what inspired me to start a blog. Also, I am constantly wishing I could (would/should) chronicle my life as a mother of twins. I have 15 mos. old twins and they are growing so very fast. Many days I have wished that I would write down all the amazing things they do on a daily basis. They keep me so busy that I often forget to write down important/funny/inspiring moments. Hopefully, this will help me to keep on top of that. Most of my time is consumed by family and work, but I hope to get back into some of my hobbies very soon. I enjoy crafts, but mostly photography/scrapbooking (thinking about going digital). Well, I guess that is it for now. C-ya next time!

1 comment:

Knitterella said...

Yey! So glad you are joining the blog world. You are going to love it here!