Thursday, March 27, 2008

Addiction... Bloggers Anonymous Group?

Since I have started blogging, I find myself spending at least 30-45 minutes almost every night on the computer!! Often, the time is just spent browsing blogs or signing up for giveaways. Of course, e-mail must be checked and usually some free Digitreats end up getting downloaded. I must blame Knitterella for starting the blog addiction :-).

One of my favorite new finds are blog giveaways! As you may remember I won this contest back in February, and most recently I won a customized pair of earrings from this contest!!! I'll be sure to post pictures when they come in...they're travelling all the way from Finland!! I often like to let everyone know about some of my favorite giveaways that are going on. If you are the type that loves giveaways, as I do, here are a few of my faves right now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Knitterella said...

I knew you would love blogland! Congrats on the win too - I love blog give-aways! You know, we'd all go nuts over your flower clips, hint, hint : )

(my blog link is www.knitterellablog.blogspot.com)

Inka said...

hi beth!
just wondering if the earrings have already reached you. :)
have a great weekend!!

inka