Monday, August 25, 2008

That was easy...

I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping you up-to-date on my crafts...probably because I haven't done much!! I didn't find time to complete any more hair bows over my summer break, but these are next on my list.
I managed to design a few invites...created my last one in PS Elements which was a bit of a challenge because I had been creating them in PowerPoint of all places...and I must say was getting quite comfortable there...even though I know it is not really a design program!!



I created a few tees with iron-on transfer paper...

My last set of t-shirts are especially my favorite! They were SO easy and super cheap. As many of you know in a week my babies are turning 2! I was browsing through Etsy and noticed many sellers with cute shirts detailing a child's age. I thought to myself...that looks like something I can do! So, I visited my local Jo-Ann's and picked out some fabric and also some Steam-A-Seam2. Next on the to-do was to find some solid tees. As luck would have it, Wal-Mart was selling them clearanced for a buck a piece. What a deal! This was SO easy!! Someday, when I learn how to sew I can add stitch detail around the number.

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Wow...love those shirts! May have to steal that idea next February for Coop when he turns one!

Knitterella said...

Love all the crafty goodness! :) Everything turned out great and I especially love the Ts you made for LnL!