It's hard to believe I have been sharing pictures and stories with you for almost an entire year! There have been a few times when posting to my blog has felt more like a chore than a pastime, but I am so glad I do it. Many times I have looked back on past posts of mine and thought "Wow, look how much my kids have changed!". I especially enjoy looking back on the "What they're into this month" posts. I can really see how they have developed and changed over the year! Another HUGE perk to my blog is keeping in contact with our distant relatives. I love to see a new post from my sister-in-law with pictures and stories from their life! So, I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy sharing!
Another wonderful thing that comes with blogging are giveaways! As you may know, I have been lucky enough to win this and this and this! I do take some time every other week or so and enter a few giveaways... just to see if I'm lucky enough to win. Plus, to enter most giveaways you just browse around a website and pick out a product you like; so similar to shopping I just can't resist!!

So, in celebration of the one year birthday to Each Day is A Gift, I decided to give away a few of my hand-made hair clips as well as a $5 giftcard to Tim Horton's. In order, to enter this giveaway please post a comment with your favorite post from Each Day is a Gift over the past year!! This giveaway will end on December 28th at 10:59 pm EST. The winner will be randomly chosen when the giveaway ends and notified by email. Thanks for reading!

17 comments:
i like this post:
http://momoftwinz.blogspot.com/2008/04/moms-that-have-influenced-me.html
it was a nice read.
fertawert AT yahoo DOT com
Great package giveaway! ckatz23 at yahoo dot com
I still love to eat fresh snow and I'm 45; I don't blame you little cuties!
Needless to say, the Snow post is my fav!
Thanks so much!
nancyrobster@gmail.com
(in Canada)
I had actually never been to your site but while perusing your site I realized we were from the same area. That was probably the neatest thing to me and I love your site, very neat!
http://www.writtenwindows.blogspot.com
clkiwis72305 at yahoo dot com
I am a subscriber now!
Dinner Delight was Fun!
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
The post about "What They're Into This Month". It was nice and fun.
loubitetti at yahoo dot com
There's SNOW place like home... are our favorite post.
pattyparrini at yahoo dot com
This is my first time here :), but I like the El month. I LOVE babies! Guessing Canadians can enter hey? I love TIM HORTONS! Ahhhh, the most addictive coffee EVER.
Very cute hair doo-dads too, my girls would be SO excited :).
we don't see much snow here in tx, so we really liked "there's snow place like home" thanks!
christinbanda@yahoo.com
Now I don't need to win for obvious reasons so don't enter me into your contest but I just had to comment b/c this is so darn cleaver! With that said, my favorite post hands down is the "Now I Know My ABC's" from 10/7/08! With "Moms that have influenced me" on 4/29 & "Things I said wouldn't happen on 7/28 coming in close seconds! Here's to another great year of blogging!
In memory of your grandmother Wordless Wednesday picture. That was beautiful.
http://momoftwinz.blogspot.com/2008/08/wordless-thursday.html
What a great giveaway! Thank you so much!
I liked The many words for your "hiney"
Having two kids, I don't have to explain why!
http://momoftwinz.blogspot.com/2008/12/wordless-wednesday.html
The squirrel is eating bacon!
I like this one -http://momoftwinz.blogspot.com/2008/08/need-laugh.html
I always that it was Morning doves too LOL!!!
stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com
I just barely found your blog from momgiveaways.com
But I have to tell you that you have such adorable children and my favorite post from what I looked at is the one of your little girl's ABC performance (http://momoftwinz.blogspot.com/2008/10/now-i-know-my-abcs.html). Very cute!
thanks for the giveaway
yellyjohnsen@yahoo.com
awesome posts, great readings...
Post a Comment