Well another school year has officially ended!!!! I can't believe I just finished my 7th year!! Unfortunately, I will be spending the majority of the summer working my butt off to finish my Master's degree. I will officially be done August 6th and have already planned a family weekend getaway to celebrate!
The summer calendar of kid-friendly events is already in the works. I have decided that the only way to keep my sanity with two almost-3 year olds is to get out of the house at least once a day. They are at this stage of non-listening which is SO frustrating!!!! Plus, we are going to be hitting the potty training extremely hard along with the dreaded task of getting rid of their beloved paci's (Any tips on that last one will be greatly appreciated)!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the video!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats on finishing yet another year! Gotta "crack down" on those 3-year-olds this summer to help prepare for the next little bundle of joy...ha, ha....good luck with that!
Post a Comment