Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Accomplishment

As I glanced through the mail yesterday I knew exactly what I would find inside the white CMU envelope!! I am not sure I have ever been so proud of myself...I mean my Bachelor's was a piece of cake compared to this thing! This time around I wouldn't settle for anything but my best effort; which is most likely how I atttained the 3.97 g.p.a.!!! If only I would have applied myself like that the first time around...oh wait...I was having far too much fun!!! It's amazing what a piece of paper can symbolize...

5 comments:

Knitterella said...

YEY!!! You GO GIRL!!! Awesome - Great job! :D

And along comes three... said...

So happy for you Beth!!! And perfect timing...right before that next little bundle of joy comes and steals what remaining free time you have in your life...

mom4inspiration said...

Good for you Beth, and you did this with children nonetheless, you should be proud!

The "C" Chronicles said...

YAY! Oh I'm SO proud of you, especially knowing you did it w/a job, husband, children, and being preggers! Are you crazy!? I'm glad I wasn't there to distract you with any fun this time, but I will add this to my growing list of things to properly celebrate w/you at a later date!

Kelly Warren said...

Yeah! good for you, Beth. That's fantabulous! :-)