Friday, March 7, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started!

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

5 Minutes for Mom is having one big bash all this week and they are even offering prizes!! Check out the picture link above to learn more about the prizes! Join the party and you will meet other hip bloggin' ladies! It looks like there are over 500 moms partying as we speak! The cool thing about a blog party is that you don't need to put on any makeup or figure out what to wear because you never leave your house! Grab yourself a glass of wine, or a Slurpee in my case, and enjoy the party! Get mingling (a.k.a. commenting) and have fun! Also, you don't have to be a blogger to sign up for the prize drawing...but you do need to know how to have a good time! Nobody likes a party pooper.

For those of you visiting for the first time let me introduce myself. I am fairly new to the blogworld and just started about 3 months ago. My blog journals my life as a mother to toddler twins...one boy, one girl. I also blog about my life as a wife, teacher, novice crafter, and much more! I am so excited to meet all of you and thanks for stopping by!

My top ten favorite prizes that are being offered include:

1. Black and White Rocking Horse

2.Webcam from This Full House

3. Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace

4. Custom Tutu from Live Love Dance Boutique

5. Gift card toMy Mommy Bracelets

6. $25 Target card by Mommy Bytes

7. Gift card to Kids Magical Wonder

8. $20 Amazon card sponsored by Organized Knitting

9. Gift card to Cookie Lee jewelry

10. Pink Brick Box from Lego

22 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I always love finding the sites of moms of twins. My identical girls are 4 going on 17. I remember those crazy, wonderful, never a dull moment toddler years. Now, I'm loving age 4. Have fun partying!

bella*tessa said...

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by! You have adorable children!

Lesley said...

Just wanted to say hello, from snowy Westfield, NY.

That Chick Over There said...

My twins are almost 10! Love to read about twins. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, there! I'm a mom of twins too! Just stopping by to spread the bloggy love! Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

they have so many great prizes, don't they?
Enjoy the party!!!

Milk Mama said...

It must be fun having twins! Happy partying!

Sarah

Milk Mama said...

Your children are beautiful! My daughter is fifteen and a half months now. I can't wait until she can get pigtails! She hardly has any hair. I think she'll be two and a half before piggies can be made!

Happy partying!

Sarah

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love your blog-

I have a twin sister, every one asks me... What is it like to have a twin? Duh I dont know any different.

Have fun partying

MomOf4 said...

Your twins are adorable! Have fun at the Blogger Party! You have a very nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Your twiineys are adorable! I always wanted twins....instead I had two 13 months apart. Not the same....but close! SOooo cute!

2Forgetful said...

Your children are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting other toddler twin moms. Hope you're enjoying the party and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Nadine said...

I'm glad you joined the party. Mom of twins that's exciting. Have fun at all the parties.

Kristin said...

Thanks for partying with me at my blog. I enjoyed yours - your babies are precious.

Jenn said...

Hi. Isn't this blog party thing fun!?

Anonymous said...

Great party over here! Thanks for popping in to say hi at my place.

Anonymous said...

Happy blog partying!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, nice to meet you! I have twins also, so it's always fun to happen upon another twin mom!

Blessings,
Shera

Lisa said...

Happy Blog Party to you! Your twins are adorable!

Check mine out too if you have time click here!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

My boys are not twins but have the same birthday one year apart. Almost everyone asks if they are twins. Enjoy the party!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

So fun to meet you! Loved the quote you left on Flat Betty's Blog! :)

momof5hix said...

I am new to blogging this week. I have identical twin boys 9 weeks old. I am still amazed at them. Have a fun party.