Today Hubby and I were able to getaway once again! Twice in one week...that is amazing. All thanks to my dear ole' mom. Thank you mom for taking care of wild and crazy twin toddlers!!
So, we headed off to the Buick Open bright and early this morning to watch some pros. I had bought the tickets back in February for a Valentine's gift for Hubby. We used to go every year, but since my bedrest summer and the kids were born we hadn't made it back. It was HOT...but we found a hole in the shade with a nice breeze and just kicked back to watch some great golf!! Although Tiger was not there, we weren't too disappointed because we have seen him at least 3 or 4 times in the past. We both just enjoy watching golf! Some people may think that is dorky...be we find it to be an exciting sport!
I realized this week just how important it is to spend some alone time w/hubby every now and then. Many times I think married couples just get caught up in daily life...especially when you have kids...and forget to just enjoy the company of one another.
So, I encourage you to go out there and get a piece (of alone time, I mean)....
3 comments:
Yeah...good advice...but like when would that EVER happen for us?!?! Glad you two had fun!
Congrats to you both on your piece. I know "alone time" must be hard to come by these days...
Sounds like you had a very nice time. Hey, EZ was there Friday too - he went with a buddy and had a VIP pass.
Post a Comment