Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jam packed WEEK!

Whewee!!!!! We had a blast this past week with our SC relatives! Our week was jam packed with activities and fun! Let's see if I can sum it up. We went to the Zoo, played at the park, had a blast with the new swingset, went to Frankenmuth, and visited Pa and Grandma Lynn up at the cottage. LnL have enjoyed having their cousins from South Carolina around so much this week that I am worried what will take place when they need to depart back home :-(. We have another good week with them so I guess I will worry about that when the time comes.

Here are some pics from the past week!!


This week LnL had lots of firsts! Including first time:
* inside a helicopter (we went to a safety day at the park)
* on a fire truck
* getting face painting (or arm)
* eating Tortilla chips
* holding lil' baby Cooper!!!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

We are love, love, loving our time here! We'll be sooo sad to leave...our goal is to see L & L every day that we're here so they'll remember us until Xmas!!

Knitterella said...

Looks like you all had such a great time! Wonderful memories made.