Sunday, July 6, 2008

Celebrating the Fourth...with new teeth??

Even though The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, the last 2 years have been seriously low key. 2 years ago I spent the 4th in the hospital on bedrest...severely depressing! Last year we made a day trip up to Gladwin to the in-laws cottage.
This year we celebrated the 4th with what I can only believe to be serious teething pain!! Proof of misery pictured above. Starting Thursday LK came down w/a fever. LJ followed the next day as they always do when they get sick. The strange thing was there were no signs of runny nose, cough, etc. So, we waited it out...but things just kept getting worse! After we had a horrible night last night up every hour w/LJ we decided it best to take 'em in to Urgent Care this morning (we frequent that place WAY too much). They both have history of ear infections and I was also worried it might be strep b/c they weren't eating. So, long story short...they're fine. I guess the only thing we can chalk it up to is teeth. DAMN THOSE TEETH!!!!! Teething has never been a big problem in our house until now...and they have a TON of teeth. Anyone out there that wants to fill me in on this toddler teething bit?? Help!!!
By Friday LK was feeling a bit better...
LJ still feeling cranky...
Also...we are pretty pumped b/c our family from South Carolina is in town for 2.5 weeks!!! I am sure you will be seeing lots of pics of our outings in the next few weeks. Here is "K", Coop, and Zo just hanging out 2day...

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Love that pic of us....too bad "Bug" wasn't in it!

Knitterella said...

Poor babies :( I hope the teething pain doesn't last much longer.

Did someone knit that blanket behind LJ in pic 3? It's very nice.