Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Notes..


Unfortunately, this bouquet is NOT from my garden. We actually picked them up at the market yesterday. We are lucky enough to live close enough to walk to the local farmer's market. We usually make a wagon ride of it...whenever I remember it is going on. Or course, LnL have to get a few treats while we are there as well. They usually end up munching apples on the ride home.


I spent the whole weekend cuddling and playing with my kiddos b/c I missed them badly throughout the week! Plus, LJ was feeling a little under the weather and needed lots of attention. I am just now getting around to working on some lesson plans for the week. As some of you know...I'm a little out of my element this year with my classes. Teaching 4 sections of video editing and one drama. These are not my usual business courses. The first week I enjoyed my classes...especially drama!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

I've been wondering how your first week back to work went....I know you missed those little angels!!!! And I'm sure they missed their Mommy too!!!