
We celebrated my mom's birthday this past weekend...and the weekend before! The weekend before I surprised her with 9th row tickets to see Alan Jackson (her fave country artist). Just the two of us headed down for the concert, but we had a blast! Also headlining the concert were James Otto and Trace Adkins (who sings one of my favorite songs right now). This past weekend we celebrated as we always do...gambling at the Casino. We didn't win, but I had a whole lotta fun playing the "digital" table games. These "digital" dealers talk and stare at you while you sit at a table with about 5 others...kinda creepy and fun at the same time! Next, we had a really nice dinner with good food and wine. Mom, I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did!! Happy Birthday!!
Finally, I would like to thank my sister-in-law for jinxing us when she asked if it was snowing in MI!! THANKS ALOT! Snow started the very next day.

2 comments:
Love, love, love the snow! So pretty and the girls will be sooo jealous...of course it's always nice to look at it and not live with it! And a very happy belated birthday to Miss Karen...our "backup" Grandma!
Happy Birthday K!!!
Post a Comment