Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Does anybody know...what the heck is that squirrel eating??

7 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Looks like a Christmas cookie in the shape of....ummmm...well....ummm...you know! B--have you been baking again?!?!

Anonymous said...

Is that our backyard? How in the world, did a squirrel get a hold of your.....well, I won't ask.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he is eating anything, unlike your hubby, this is a case of one endowed creature putting it on display.

Knitterella said...

What the heck is that?!?!? Looks like a petrified carrot?

The Barron Family said...

Looks like a piece of LA Crust - I know how you like some LA Crust from LA Pizza. :)

Love the other responses....you asked for it! :)

The Barron Family said...

PS - Love the playlist!!! Good song pics!

The "C" Chronicles said...

It looks like a piece of frozen innard from another animal. Maybe a racoon or possum.