Well, with 2 weeks off for holiday break it sure is hard to get back into the swing of things! The break was really nice...I wish I could say relaxing; although it really wasn't. Are the holidays ever really relaxing? They sure are fun, though!!! It seems we were on the go every day! We visited our local jungle gym, played with some toddler pals, enjoyed the snow, hung out with the relatives, visited a favorite city, and headed over to the children's museum. We rang in 2009 with our relatives from South Carolina. The kids were pretty excited that their cousins were able to sleep over...even though the adults really didn't get much sleep at all!

Christmas was SO fun this year. LnL really got into the whole "gifts" thing. They couldn't wait to open their next present! It was so fun Christmas morning when they realized that Santa came! They received lots of fun toys and two fish...which, I think Santa is already regretting. I believe LJ's favorite present would have to be his tractors, even though he really liked all of his gifts. LK really loved all her toys...her art supplies, babydolls, and dress-up clothes probably top the list!
So, another year has ended. I look back on 2008 and cherish all the wonderful memories. It's hard to believe how fast my babies are growing up!!
2 comments:
Glad to see your back...you're doing so much better than me! But with TK out of town for a week, I doubt I'll post much...maybe next week!
Glad you had such a wonderful Holiday. It must have been so fun for LnL to really get into Christmas Morning this year. I would have loved to see them tear open their gifts!
Happy New Year! My 09 be the best yet!
Post a Comment