Teachers seem to get a little overwhelmed (or at least I do) with the start of a new semester. For me that means TONS of grading, new students, new classes, and lots of lesson planning. So, I must apologize for the blogging absence. Also, we have two little sick ones at home. One with pneumonia and one with a nasty cold! Darn...we were on such a good run for a while there.
Yet, even when my days seem so stressful, overloaded, and crazy....LnL ALWAYS seem to make it better. They say things that just melt your heart. Today LK was walking around saying "I'm so proud of you". The other day she told LJ to have some patience which I thought was absolutely hilarious. LJ gets this sly little smile on his face that is just so precious and hilarious at the same time. He is HUGE into Johnny Cash, Hank Jr., Hank Sr., Alan Jackson, and other country greats. His favorite song is Kaw-liga, and he is VERY particular about his music. I will attach a little video for you...hoping to put a smile on your face....just in case you're in need of a little break as well!
6 years ago
5 comments:
OMG...can it get any cuter than that! We're big Cash fans here too LJ!
Oh...almost forgot...that dancing looks a lot like LJ's Daddy...only better!
I see your teaching the kids your dance moves. Hee Hee
He dances just like daddy! Or at least from what I could tell at our reunion! HA!! Great great post mom!
OMG so cute! Love it! He's got rhythm alright!
Of course I'm not surprised at his choice of music ;)
Post a Comment