I am officially taking the photography plunge! About a month ago I purchased a Canon 50D, a Canon 50mm f1.8 lens, and a Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 lens. I have no idea how to use any of them...but I am about to learn. My photography skills rely solely on Karen Russell and her photography class that I start in a few weeks! I have even joined an online photography forum call Clickin Moms. I have always had a passion for photography and finally decided it was about time that I do something about it. To me, a picture is worth more than any other material possessions. You will all be my audience as I hope to post many pics that showcase what I have learned!
I am going to leave you with a link to a video that brought me to tears...showcases some great photography...but is a real treat for all of you moms out there!
Defining a Movement
6 years ago
1 comment:
Good for you, can't wait to see what you do! After I saw your post I check out the clickin moms and joined too.
Post a Comment