Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome Baby Mason!

It has been almost four weeks since I met my newest beautiful little nephew. My younger sister had her first child on March 21st. Mason was born around 9:30 p.m. weighing 7lb. 5oz. and measuring 19.5 inches. He is such a little peanut and absolutely precious!! I am so sorry for the tardiness of this post announcing the new arrival to the fam'. We were off on Spring Break the week following his birth and then came Easter so I have a bunch of posts to catch up on.


I snapped some shots of Mom and Baby "M" last week and had fun playing with my camera. My photography class is SO awesome...except I don't have that much time for it right now :-(. I am behind a week on my lessons but I definitely am glad I signed up...already have learned SO much. I also added a pic of all the cousins together...doubt I will EVER get a good shot of all of them together.







1 comment:

mom4inspiration said...

How sweet, I'm sure your sister will treasure these...great work!