
We make a visit to Frankenmuth each time the Kennedy's come in to town. Usually, we start out with a visit to Grammy at the cemetary, then some lunch at one of our favorite spots, followed by a stroll through River Place. I tried my best to document the day with my camera.
The kids were excited to be back to River Place. Grammy used to live right across the street...the adults (and maybe even "Z") remember many great walks here with her.

As we crossed the bridge en route to Zehnders Cafe we stopped to see what we could see~
_edited-1.jpg)

What we saw was a mama Mallard with her babies!
.jpg)
We don't see great Grandma Dee-Dee that often, so this picture just melts my heart!

After lunch we headed to our favorite toy store. What to choose...what to choose....
I think Coop ended up with this truck.

I couldn't get LK out of the princess area...she ended up with a jewelry box that plays music.

Then LJ found a pirate section and was in his glory!! He walked all around in this get-up...it was hilarious.

Zo and Bug each picked out a dog that appears to be walking...and EJ got a little toy truck.
There's always time for a hula on our way to the ice cream store!

I scream, you scream...

Next stop...Popcorn Wagon (my fave!)

My pirate decided to stop and check out the flowers

After a long afternoon I still have a VERY happy boy! God bless his sweetness!

I love, love, love this shot of cousins that are great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment