Friday, August 27, 2010

Five on Friday

Starting a new trend here. A few of the blogs I follow write Ten on Tuesday posts. Well...I'm not sure my life is that interesting so I am going to try and share five tidbits with you every Friday!!!



1. As of next Tuesday I am officially back to work. This means we all need to re-adjust to getting up early and out of the house before 7am...ugh! I just know I will be missing my babies so badly on Tuesday.


2. I think this stop-motion video is pretty cool...especially because a good friend just let me take a few maternity shots of her for some photography practice. (I'll ask her if I can share)


3. EJ is now working on his FOURTH tooth in one month. This will make a total of six. I need a break from teething.


4. Another year of golf league has ended and another season of the all-girl fantasy football league is starting.

5. I have come to appreciate good grocery bagging. I find myself searching the aisles at the grocery store looking for a cashier that appears to know how to bag...or one that I know from past experience. I could care less if that line is 5x longer than other lines. We spend ALOT of money on groceries. It really irritates me when cashiers just throw the food in a bag carelessly. My biggest pet peeve is when they mix things like laundry detergent and food!! I organize my belt by boxed items, frozen, cold, etc. Am I the only person that gets this worked up about grocery bagging?????!!!

3 comments:

And along comes three... said...

You OBVIOUSLY have no idea how hard it is to be a bagger!!! Hah!

momoftwinz said...

I'm starting to wonder if the obsession is because I actually used to be a Meijer bagger! :-)

mom4inspiration said...

I like five on friday and I didn't know you were a meijer bagger!