Friday, September 3, 2010

Five on Friday

1. I am very excited to be starting a new mini-photography workshop next week. I am also crazy to be signing up for this workshop the very first 3 weeks of school. I must blame the "biting off more than I can chew" on mom4inspiration who didn't even have to try and talk me into it ;)


2. Still in disbelief that I have a pair of 4-year olds! So...are they officially called pre-schoolers now or what is their title?? It is depressing when I go to the toddler section of a clothing store only to realize none of the clothes will fit my now 4-year olds...onward to the boys and girls section :-(.


3. Cannot wait for The League to start Season 2 on Sept. 16th. Hubby and I love this show!! It is hilarious and you can catch it at 10:30pm on FX.

4. I am very excited to be moving my blog over to Wordpress...more to follow later.

5. If you have little ones, you should check out the Zulily site. You can get tons of cute boutique clothes at clearanced prices. Each week they feature different sales. Also, for those with little girls, last week I purchased an adorable pettiskirt and tutu from AlwaysUnderPay. My daughter LOVES to play dress-up and these were super cheap!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Thanks for the reminder about The League...we've never seen it...but are hoping to check it out this season!

mom4inspiration said...

I worried about that, the first week of school, then I was reminded of a favorite quote...
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming Woo Hoo...what a ride! ~Unknown