Friday, October 8, 2010

Five on Friday

  1. Fall is not my favorite season, yet it sure tried to convince me yesterday. It was absolutely GORGEOUS everywhere I looked. We took advantage of the nice weather and beautiful foliage by heading straight to the park after I picked the kids up from school. Then we stopped home for a quick snack and my mom stopped by and joined us for a walk to another local park. It was a great day! (I'll post some pics from our walk below)
  2. This blog is what I have been reading the past few nights. I read almost the entire thing the first night. It is shocking, heart-wrenching, and just plain interesting. I recommend every parent or person in the medical field read what this family experienced; someday you may be really glad that you have the knowledge.
  3. Potato chips are not usually my weakness...unless of course they are sitting next to some french onion dip. Yet, I have come to love the new Lays Garden Tomato & Basil potato chips. Once I start eating them it is very difficult to stop...watch out for these on your grocer's aisle...they are dangerous.
  4. Saturday we are going to make individual pizzas for dinner...but this time we are going to make our own crust using this recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out. Still waiting for your awesome recipes ;-).
  5. Last year I searched the stores and Internet for an advent calendar. I found many...but not the type I was looking for with large enough openings to put special prizes/treats. So, I am going to try my hand at making my own version of these. Wish me luck; and if you've tried it please share any tips/tricks!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Look at Lauren sporting the Princess Bike!!! Where's Logan's bike?!?!

mom4inspiration said...

Great blog Beth and pictures! I will have to check out the advent info.