The reason I have been a little absent on my blog lately is because I am working hard to get my new Wordpress blog up. You should see a post later in the week that will direct you to the new site!! I couldn't pass up another week of Five on Friday so here it goes...even though I am writing this on a Sat. morning :-)
- Tomorrow we will celebrate not only Halloween, but EJ's first birthday! I absolutely cannot believe he is already one!! I better charge up those camera batteries!!
- You would think the 1 year milestone would mean a better sleeping schedule...yet EJ wants abaolutely NOTHING to do with his crib the past week. Everytime we lay him down he screams!! He just wants to be held...and we know that. And we know that we are probably going to have to let him cry it out :-(.
- Love this video I saw a couple weeks back. I just love everything this video communicates. A very good friend just had her baby girl last night and I just know she is going to be a super mother.
- Another reason I have been blogabsent is due to the fact that I am taking two short online courses...along with teaching 120 high schoolers! One of the classes will result in a family heritage digital scrapbook. It is my first Jessica Sprague class and I have a feeling I will be taking MANY more. I am loving the digital scrapbooking!!! I have been spending all my free time scanning pictures, digging up marriage, birth, death dates...and learning a whole lot about my ancestors. I can't wait to see the finished product!!! The other class is just a basic Photoshop Class...bonus is that it was free!! I already knew most of the skills I am learning...but it is a great refresher!! If you are brand new to PhotoShop I highly suggest you sign up for the next free class!!
- I don't think I posted yet about our first geocaching experience. If you have no idea what the word "geocaching" means please do yourself a favor and visit geocaching.com. We had an absolute BLAST... a full post to come on that later!
- A package came in the mail the other day...a PhatStrap just for me that Hubby picked out as a surprise. Sometimes he's a pretty sweet guy ;-).
- I'll leave you with the birthday invite I designed for EJ's party tomorrow.HAVE A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:
That is a really cute birthday invite. Great design idea!
Oh and… WHAT!?!?! I can't believe he's already O N E!
(we need to get together again soon)
I love the invitation, how cute, you should keep a copy for him, you probably thought of that already!
Post a Comment