6 years ago
Friday, January 11, 2008
Bonding with my buddy...
Today was different. It is extremely rare when I am only with one of my babies. Since LJ had a follow up appt. at U of M for his torticollis, him and I bonded today. We dropped LK off at daycare and started our journey. It began with a swing thru McD's for a Bacon/Egg/Cheese biscuit meal. I shared my egg with LJ. He loved it! He snoozed most of the trip down. We made it to the Brighton Center and all went well. His back is fine and the ortho didn't seem to notice any problems. YAY!! Next, we found the local Meijers and did some grocery shopping. Since it is VERY difficult to take twins grocery shopping I never do it. LJ was in awe of the cart, store, aisles, everything! It was hilarious. I admit, we did spend a great deal of time in the toy aisles. Next, I took my lil' man out to Big Boy for lunch. We had grilled cheese, ff, mac n' cheese, "puffs", and milk. YUMMY. All day long I think he was wondering...hey, where is that crazy, chatty girl that is usually driving me nuts. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love LJ - you know I have a soft spot for that little sweet hear!
*Glad you got good news from the Dr.!
What a fun day you had! A little mom and LJ day!! Can't wait for those days!!! Mal and I went to Kroger for the first time on Wed...she was in awe of the surroundings!!
Post a Comment