Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sweet Baby Cooper


As promised...here is a pic of our 6-week old nephew, Cooper. We were so thrilled to meet him for the first time on our vacation. I kept telling K' (my sister-in-law) what a great baby he is...especially with all the craziness that was going on in the house when we were there. She is a very avid babywearer. He does great in the sling. It takes her maybe 2 minutes to get it on, baby inside and comfy. I tried using them when LJ and LK were little, yet I always needed her help getting the darn thing on! She has a friend that makes them and she just sent K' a new one which I love! Check out the link if you're interested!

On a side note...I am not sure how many of you were able to catch the The Last Lecture (A love story for your life) last night on ABC. This is truly an inspiring story. I ended up bawling throughout the whole show, as did my sister-in-law. As many of you know, my mother-in-law passed away 3 years ago to Pancreatic Cancer. This disease is something that really hits me hard. If you missed it, you can catch the lecture online.What a great attitude Randy Pausch has...so inspiring.

1 comment:

Knitterella said...

What a cutie pie! :)

Thanks for that link to the lecture. Ed and I listened to it (caught the end half) and it's really humbling. I should listen to the whole thing, should listen to it on a daily basis!