Saturday, September 13, 2008

Look-A-Like Meter

I stumbled across this interesting website where you can do some extra cool stuff like see which celebrities you look like, create a family tree, and of all things see who your child resembles most. Supposedly, they use face recognition technology. As you can see from the results, I find it to be a crock. Anyone that knows my son and my husband will confirm that the resemblance between the two is blatently obvious. Yet, this says LJ looks more like me...HUH???? Plus, it says LJ resembles me more than LK! Next time, I am going to use different pictures and see what happens. It was kinda fun to do though! I am definitely not complaining about the celebrities they chose! I hope all my bloggin' buddies will do this so I can see what celebrities you look like!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Dynasty - Family history


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search - Roots

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Wow...not sure about those results...of course I've always thought you looked like Jessica Alba and Katie Holmes and etc., etc., etc.! I'll have to try it out for my kids and see what the results are!

Anonymous said...

I look like Jim Morrison, Johnny Depp, John Mayer, and last but certainly not least......Moby. Yes, Moby. Awesome. I don't even know who Moby is, or what he does...but I don't like him. On a side note, BG needs to remove that Kid Rock song from her "playlist". It's ridiculous.