
So, I got my little binder filled with the baseball card sheets all filled up with coupons. Yep...I look like a HUGE dork at the supermarket. My coupon expert informed me that there are various sites that will automatically load coupons onto your grocery card. So, I visited a few of those sites (Shortcuts, P&G, Cellfire) and added some coupons to my card. She also told me that you can use additional printed coupons on those products and wind up with great deals. Plus, I guess the Kroger in our area doubles so that is awesome. I am not sure about Meijer yet. Anyhow, I ventured out last week on my first shopping venture...binder and all. I only saved 11 bucks in clipped coupons...but still...it's FREE MONEY!
I added a Saving $$$ bloglist in case anyone is interested in becoming a coupon dork like me! You will find lots of resources from much more experienced coupon guru's. Have fun!
1 comment:
I clip coupons...but don't use them as often or as well as I should. Occasionally around here stores have triple coupon days which is awesome! Also some friends down here swear by the grocery game which lets you know about upcoming store deals and how to buy just the basics. I've never done it but you should check it out.
Post a Comment