Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CarlyBug is growing up...

Our dear lil' niece, "bug", turned 5 just one day ago. I know her mother had an emotional time watching her baby boy,(Carlybug's lil bro), turn one just last week. Yet, I'm having a real difficult time with the idea that "bug" is now a 5 YEAR OLD! What a milestone...she'll be starting Kindergarten and the next thing you know she's all grown up! I have so much fun spoiling "bug" and especially love getting all the snuggles I still get when I see her. Hopefully, she'll still be up for snuggles even though she is a mighty five-year old now! Happy Birithday Carlybug!! We LOVE you SO much!!!
"bug" as the doctorpirateprincessbagladymaryhad alittlelamb.

"bug" as the magician

"bug" as Hannah Montana

sweet "bug"

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Okay....I'm so "over" my kids growing up...I'm going to go and cry now!

Knitterella said...

Another big milestone - FIVE!

Happy Birthday Pretty Carly!