Thursday, September 16, 2010

Five on Friday

  1. I finally took LJ and LK to see Toy Story 3 the other night...just as good as I expected.
  2. LK's preschool teacher posted this on FB the other day. I had tears in my eyes after I read it. I was reading the Kids bible to a few of my students and read how Noah thanked God for taking care of him and his family. I explained that you can pray anywhere, anytime and God will hear you. ONe of my students, Lauren, just folded her hands, closed her eyes and started praying.." God, thank you for my house and all my stuff, and I just love you so much...um...goodbye." and blew a big kiss out to God.
  3. I am WAY behind on the mini-photography workshop I am currently taking, but the other day I decided to get out the camera. The workshop is supposed to focus on getting yourself in the pictures more often. I realized after reviewing the shots that I have horrible crows feet, need to wear MUCH more make-up, and...well...most of those shots were deleted. (I'm really not a vain person...but these were not flattering at all!)
  4. We decided to take a nature walk the other day to one of local favorite spots. It was a beautiful day and a relaxing family adventure. (...besides LJ complaining that he wanted to play baseball instead of nature hike) I posted a few pics below
  5. Excited to go see the hot air balloons this weekend, but even MORE excited to hang out with the kids and hubby!!


1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Boo Hoo....I miss ya'll so much!!!