Monday, April 28, 2008

Gettin' corny on Merchandise Monday

Well, it is the third round of Merchandise Monday and still no one is commenting on their favorite products...come on people!!


This week I am going to chat about the very awesome Bird's Eye Steamfresh vegetables!! I absolutely love the singles for feeding LJ and LK. I can stick one in the microwave and split it between them for 2 meals. The second round I just zap it for 20 seconds and it tastes just as great as the first time around. This stuff is really good!! I get the single peas as well, but it becomes total bribery trying to get LJ and LK to eat any green veggies anymore!!! Also, if Hubby and I aren't eating at the same time (or just sick of corn!!!) I don't end up wasting a bunch of food!

If you haven't tried any of the Steamfresh products yet, give them a whirl. You won't be sorry!!

No comments: