Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kicks and giggles...


LJ and LK got some new kicks last week, thanks to Grandma ("Amma")! It has become a strange tradition that my mom buys the grandkids new tennis shoes whenever they need them...usually about twice a year. She always takes the kids to Stride Rite, gets them measured, and then lets them pick out new tennies. Of course, mine aren't old enough to pick them out yet...so I get the honor! They are so proud of their new shoes and always want to go buh-bye now! We love you Amma!
Also, I couldn't believe how fast their feet grew. They were in a size 5 at Christmas and now are in size 7 shoes!!!



I truly have no idea what I would do if I didn't live near my family! I know how blessed I am to have my parents and sisters living nearby. LJ and LK are lucky enough to see their Papa and Grandma at LEAST twice a week. Pictured below is Papa reading them a book last weekend.


I thought I would brighten your day with the tulips pictured above. Since we have a freeze warning tonight I decided to cut a few and enjoy them before they all die!!

4 comments:

Kelly Warren said...

OMG! :-) yep, you did win! my note must have gone in your bulk folder. email me your address through my "email me" link in the free bling post and i'll get them right out to you! yeah!

Anonymous said...

Yes Beth....you are truely lucky to have your family nearby and so involved in L & L's life! Enjoy every moment!

Knitterella said...

Wish I would have done that with my tulips!

L&L are very blessed to have grandparents so close and involved in their life.

polkadot said...

looks great! I love all of the old photos ;)