Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it the end???

Well, unless I hear you shouting "no, no, no", this will be my last attempt at Merchandise Monday. I really do love to comment on products that I like but it seems as if maybe no else is enjoying this section of my blog. So, if you like it and want me to keep me sharing my fave products, just leave a comment. If you could really care less...no comment needed. :-)
Here is my product this week...
These are, by far, the absolute best ponytail holders ever! I have been using them for at least 5 years. Thank goodness they have not discontinued! They kind of feel like hosiery material. Seriously, I have sat and examined these things many a time trying to figure out how they are made. Unlike others, there is absolutely no point where the two ends of the circle meet..which means no ouchies! The only place I can usually find them is K-Mart of all places.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't stop now...just starting to get into this blogging thing...and I'm liking Merchandise Monday!

Anonymous said...

I love Merchandise Monday. I think about it all day Sunday in anticipation, of the fabulous products that you will feature. Please don't stop this awesome treat. But I never will understand why I have to type out a "word verification" before I can post a comment??? Today's word was, "ticxbj".

Anonymous said...

Do not stop Merchandise Monday. It would be tragic to the human race. My word verification was "tjnlox".