Hubby and I just got back from dinner...an early Mother's Day celebration. Since he will be working all weekend he offered to take me out. Before we headed out, I received this awesome bracelet from him, LJ, and LK. He picked this out with absolutely no help...so I LOVE IT! I always tell him that if the gift is thoughtful and he picks it out on his own I will absolutely love it, which is true! Of course, Mother's Day isn't all about receiving gifts, but it is nice to have something which I can remember was given to me for Mother's Day. I had never heard of the company where he ordered it from; Tiny Sugars. I checked out the website and there is tons of cute stuff!Also, I forgot to mention this last week. I won another contest!!! I try to sign up for Free Bling Fridays over at Happy Shack Designs (a fellow twin mommy) every now and then. Well, I won some wonderful handmade earrings!! When I receive them, I'll be sure to snap some photos and share!
Blog Notes
You will notice a couple new additions to my Bloggin' Buds section. My friend, SB (The Barrons), who is currently on bedrest awaiting identical twin girls. Also, my sister-in-law (and along comes three) who lives so very far away from us in NC. It is so nice to be able to check into what's happening in the lives of friends and family w/just the click of a mouse!!
** Also, I have so much to update on LnL...tomorrow...hopefully.
3 comments:
The bracelet is so sweet!! E did good!
Can't believe my little bro picked that out! Too cute!!!!
Beautiful bracelet! E did good! :)
Congrats on the blog win! (you are so lucky at that stuff!)
Post a Comment