Monday, April 14, 2008

Merchandise Monday

Since I have started blogging I have noticed that certain bloggers participate in meme's. For example, you have your Tackle It Tuesday or Wordless Wednesday and even Menu Plan Monday. Well, I happen to love this idea! So, I am going to try my very best to post every Monday on products I love or just products that make my life easier. My hope is that you will leave comments, or even blog, as to certain products that YOU love and make your life simpler! Along the way, we can all find some great insight on spending money in the right places and not just wasting it on products that don't do the job!! Please, please tell me what helps you everyday! If you decide to join along in the meme, just send me your link to the blog entry and I will post below mine!!

My product for today is the Aquadoodle toys. These coloring toys are great for ages 1+. I love them because I can just tell LnL to go color and not have to worry. They love to make the marks w/the water pen and see the color appear. Also, you can re-use them over and over again!! Plus, I don't have to worry about them sticking the pens in their mouth because it is only filled with water!! We have the mini-mats and also some little travel aquadoodle's that were sent to us by my sister-in-law.

On a side note, I must say that we tried the Crayola TaDoodles and I do not recommend them at all! I really love Crayola products and I think that is why I was so disappointed in this product. The crayons are constantly falling out of the specially designed holders. We only tried the crayons... maybe the markers or paints are better???

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I've often wondered what the Aquadoodles are like. It's good to hear from someone who's actually used it! That would be a great traveling activity. Thanks!