Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some great finds!!

Rummage sale season has arrived. I am not usually a big-time rummage saler, but this afternoon I decided to see what I could find! What I really was looking for was some outside play equipment (Little Tike/Step II playhouses, slides, swings, etc) but I ended up just getting a bunch of great toys and some clothes for LJ! I don't need to worry about any clothes for LK becuase we have 2 huge tubs of clothes handed down from our nieces...Thanks again K'! Here are some pics of my great finds that I am so proud of! I spent around $55 total!!
The toys include:
  • Little tikes doll cradle
  • Cabbage Patch doll
  • play rug
  • Bob the Builder truck
  • Elmo phone (already own it, but they always fight over it...now we have 2!)
  • Playskool train set
  • Fisher Price fire engine
  • Coloring book wooden holder
  • Little tikes blocks
  • Playskool grill set
  • annoying sounds shape sorter dump truck
  • Fisher price boulder/dump truck set
  • LeapFrog shopping cart w/food (I had been outbid a couple times on Ebay for this...my sister-in-law let us borrow hers b/c I wanted it so bad...this was a super find for only 3 bucks)




The clothing includes
  • Body glove floaty swim suit (brand new)
  • Champion tennis shoes
  • Polo baseball cap (looks brand new)
  • Blue pants
  • Izod swimsuit

Now...for my favorite find! A rocking horse! It makes actual horse sounds and is in excellent condition!

I think I found a new hobby...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the deals. We really, really needed....more STUFF!! How come you don't bargain shop when I'm paying????

Jenn said...

Those are some GREAT finds!! Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Have you gone through the bins for LK yet? You have a gold mine there...thanks to Grammy! Her kindness and love continue long after she's gone!