
This week's edition will be short and sweet. Another one of Hubby's company products...Shout Color Catcher. I love these things!! You stick the cloths in your wash and they actually trap the dye so it doesn't discolor other clothing. We have so many pink socks, that they are constantly getting mixed in with other loads. I usually throw one of these color catchers in and don't have a worry in the world. Plus, I love to see what color the cloth ends up being after the wash. These are a livesaver in our household! Shout out if you love em'!!!
*Update on Babybird...he did not come back today...I have to believe he made it out of our fenced in yard to a better, brighter one...*
2 comments:
Cheers for all that awaits babybird in the vast beyond! And I had no idea about this Shout product...guess it's because it's been forever since my brother has gotten me any stash!!!
Oh my, I have never seen these! They sound delightful. Maybe I could borrow one first.
Post a Comment