While looking for an image to post for Valentine's Day...I ran across this one. What better picture to portray love than brand new baby footprints on daddy's arms? This is one of my absolute favorite pictures. If you were to see the whole picture you would see that Hubby's face is priceless and you can still see leftover tears of joy. OMG...it melts my heart looking at this picture. I can't believe how tiny their feet were either!!Yesterday's doc appt. went well! LJ and LK both weigh around 23 lbs. They are both fairly tall...LK was ranging in the 85th percentile for height. Doc said expect their weight to plateau for awhile since they are doing so much running around. Only one shot yesterday thank goodness! I am big worrier when it comes to the amount of vacinnes they do at one time. We also received a brochure on potty training which freaked me out b/c we haven't even started to think about it! Guess it's time to buy some potty seats.
Happy Valentine's Day ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment