Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Winter....I'm OVER It!

Our snow days are maxed out and the snow is still coming down. Any more days off from school and we will have to make up the time. I'm officially over it and ready for Spring (my favorite season!!!). I can already see the daffodils and tulips in my head. Oh...and isn't it funny how we get our flip flops and shorts out the minute it hits 65°? Okay...we have a long way to go still and this is just torture thinking about it-sorry for that ramble.

Hubby (still looking for alias) and I went out to dinner tonight for Valentine's Day. He is working the next 5 nights in a row so today was our only time to celebrate. We went to Logan's Steakhouse and both had some great steaks. I was really trying to save room for one of the mini-dessert buckets (like my thighs and ass really need it), but both of us were stuffed.

Afterwards, he took me over to Best Buy to pick out my Valentine's gift...which we had already decided over dinner would be a DVD-writer!!! He got me a Sony Handycam a year ago for Christmas and I haven't really had a chance to make any DVD's. I can't wait to get to work editing all the video I have taken...embarrassed to say it is all sitting on the hard drive of the camera. We have the Photoshop Elements/Premiere bundle software so I can finally load and use the Premiere as well. YAY! He doesn't get his gift until V-day and I cannot comment on that b/c he reads this blog from time to time.

Remember my blog prize that I won from Ms. Erica? Well, they turned out super cute! Just sent them in the mail today so I am not sure if they will make it to mailboxes in time but-Oh Well! Not like I am on time for anything else in my life!

Tomorrow we head to the doctor for check-ups from massive double ear infections 3 wks ago and also some shots. I'll post with details and updates tomorrow!

Stay WARM all!


1 comment:

Knitterella said...

I got your valentine in the mail today - SO CUTE!