Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank my lucky TWO!

I just finished watching Jon & Kate plus 8 for the very first time. I had heard about it, but never sat down at quite the right time to catch it...until tonight. So, basically this couple had a set of twins and then had a set of sextuplets. Watching this show I just kept thinking Holy Shit! After watching this show, I felt guilty for ever complaining about life with my multiples. Piece of cake compared to this lady! The kids sure are cute, though! I feel a lil' bad for the dad...he really gets ordered around. I guess that's just how they work. You have to have a system and they definitely do. I am still in shock.

On to the Super Bowl. As I sat alone with the babies in bed and hubby at work, I was SO excited for the Giants win!! I am always rooting for the underdog. That last quarter was, by far, the best football I have seen in a long time. I thought for sure Eli was sacked before that awesome pass to David Tyree; it was absolutely amazing. Very exciting and I don't feel bad for the Patriots at all!! You can't let it get to your head and I think that is what they did.

As for commercials...I wasn't impressed. Except for one...as a Will Ferrell fan I was laughing out loud. If you missed it...check it out here
http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=446589

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop calling my Daddy "hubby", in your blog. He doesn't like it.

Erica Wagner said...

Hi Momoftwinz! You won my drawing!

Contact me at elswagner@gmail.com and send a photo you want to use, along with the wording! Erica :)

Jenn said...

I've just started watching Jon & Kate too. She has such organization, of course she would have to, but I love it. Amazing.