6 years ago
Saturday, February 23, 2008
The many words for your "hiney"
As many of you know, LK's vocabulary is growing by many words daily. She can basically repeat any word that you say to her. So, this morning as I was cuddling with my lil' guy she came over and pointed to his rear and said "butt", "butt". This is funny because Hubby and I had just gotten into a discussion on what is the proper word for "butt"??? I am always telling LK and LJ to sit on their "butts" when they are doing something dangerous (like balancing on one of their wheeled vehicle seats). Yesterday I mentioned that maybe we should start using the word bum or hiney. Hubby said no. "We are not from England", he said..."and plus we haven't been using those words all along". "How about bottom?" I ask. Nope. "How about rear?" Nope. So, in conclusion, we will continue to use the word butt and so will our children. I hope no one is offended by this...Hubby assures me they won't be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CAll it like it is!!!! Dave calls it their "bummble" It is quite funny!
Post a Comment