
As you may remember, one of my goals is to start digital scrapping. Well, I finished my first layout with thanks to the
Pickleberrypop Startup Pack ! I truly love to scrapbook, but haven't touched one of my supplies (which I spent hundreds on) since the babies have been born! It is just too difficult for me to take that time right now. Digital is great for me for many reasons, but mostly because I can stop working on my layout whenever I wish and just SAVE!
This was a super simple tutorial that came with instructions for many programs. I have Photoshop Elements 5 and am pretty familiar with it. This layout took me no more than 10 minutes...no kidding. I am in LOVE! Keep your eyes peeled for layouts upon layouts...hope I don't bore you!
3 comments:
Oh Beth that looks great!!! What a great concept. You are so creative, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
That is great Beth....I am hopeing to do something with all the pics of the babes...SOME DAY! You totally have the creativeness for scrapbooking!
I love to scrapbook but don't make the time now that I have kids. I've kind of been digging my heels in on the idea of digital scrapbooking. Somehow I think it won't be as good. But you make it sound interesting and your layout is really nice!
Is it very expensive to get in to?
Post a Comment