Today hubby came home with a little gift for me...the Sara Bareilles cd! He heard me say that I wanted it and picked it up for me as a surprise. I LOVE SURPRISES! So, that is what is playing in my CD player. It is good music to just chill and relax with. Other cd's I have been wanting to add to my collection lately include Carrie Underwood(just because I like that song All American Girl) and Natasha Bedingfield. Hubby also gets props for doing a ton of laundry in the past few days (I didn't even ask)...little things like this remind me that I married a really great guy.
Latest with LnL
LK is surprising us everyday with how well she understands us and listens. Now we really have to start watching our words!!! She is all about giving "big hugs" lately and I am in Heaven!
LJ is constantly watching his sis and mimicking what she does. Sometimes this is good and other times it is very bad! He is still throwing food---AAAGGHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment