Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brrrr...

Yes I know we live in Michigan, but Mother Nature needs to get it together. Our temps were in the low 50's all day!!


Here we are at the park a month ago in shorts and tees...go figure!




***On a side note...so happy for my father today. He was asked to escort the retired vets on the "Honor Flight" today. I hope he is having the time of his life!! ***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow...that's chilly...we'd be wearing hats, gloves and scarves!

And along comes three... said...

Not sure why that left me as anonymous...but is was your SIL in case you didn't know. Didn't want you to think you were being cyber-stalked!

Knitterella said...

I know! It's freakin' cold - I had wool socks on all day yesterday and almost ready to get my boots back out!

Awesome about your dad - what an honor!

The "C" Chronicles said...

The Kiddies are getting SO big! I have to come and see them! It's been too long.


You're dad's so friggin awesome.