Okay...so if you check out the comments on my last blog you will see that "LK" has posted a comment asking that I do not call my husband "hubby" on my blog any longer. So...I am looking for any suggestions as to what I should refer to him by...right now I am thinking idiot or something along those lines?? I guess I could just call him EG...but that is so boring.
SO excited that I won my first blog contest!! As you can see, I have been working on updating my blog links for the past couple weeks. Well, Ms. W. from Haphazard Happenstances was giving away the adorable little Valentine's cards pictured above and I WON!!! So, now I just have to get a good shot of LnL tomorrow and send it in. Thank you Ms. W!!!
Also, I must comment on some other blogs that I have linked. A few will give you daily recipes, which I am pretty excited about. Many are moms that blog about fashion, crafts, cooking, etc. Also, I have some scrapbooking and general craft blogs. Oh-- and a specific section for my friends that blog--would love for that list to grow a bit. By the way, Rockstar Mommy cracks my shit up. Check out that blog in haven't yet! Also, addicted to Celebrity Baby Blog!
We are currently under a winter storm warning until 1 a.m. and the conditions are absolutely horrible! I was out last at 4 this afternoon and it was white knuckles the whole way home. Drive safe everyone in the area...but try not to drive at all! Snow day tomorrow???
LnL
LK - She started pointing to her chest and saying "mine" today. Oh NO!! She constantly points to the window and says "no" leaving out the s in Snow. SO cute. Her vocabulary is absolutely amazing us every day!
LJ - Climbing on all the furniture and in love with the telephone. He has always loved phones, but it is hilarious to hear him babble into the phone or run to the home phone when it rings. Still saying the same old words..but catching on a bit more. I think he said shoes today.
1 comment:
humm, what to name your hubby. We'll since I know him this will require some though. Let's make it a good one!
Congrats! What an awesome win!!! I hope I get a valentine once you get it back with LJ and LK in it!
Post a Comment